Maureen Emanuel, R.N.
Director of Training, Patient Care, Inc.
William Neenan has been instructing our home health aides for approximately one year. He is highly praised by his students and by our professional training staff. … his video course will be an asset to the home care industry.
-Maureen Emanuel, N.N. Director of Training, Patient Care, Inc.
William Neenan’s expert, tactful guidance is sure to help our students mor effectively and safely in the future. His instruction in body mechanics and transfers is hands on and thorough.
-Joan Dantzler, R.N. Instructor, Patient Care, Inc.
Mr. Neenan was very informative. I enjoyed the presentation and learned a great deal about disabled people and the care involved.
- Rita Minassian, Bronx, NY
I felt that Mr. Neenan performed every demonstration clearly. I understood what he was doing and felt very comfortable with his teaching.
-Sandra Davis, Bronx, NY
William Neenan’s training and testing program is very education al and informative… I would recommend these tapes to all home care agencies.
- Maureen Briggette, R.N., Clinical Manager, Bon Secours Home Health Services, Venice, FL
These tapes would be helpful in in restorative nursing… They give clear and concise information. You were very thorough in your remarks and demonstrations regarding safety.
- Mary Dete, BSN; Director of Professional Services, Angels Home Health Care, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Thank you very much for your practical and most helpful approach to these skills.
- Sybil Smith, Companion Coordinator, Homewatch Corp, Denver, CO
William Neenans’s video course is an asset to the home care industry. He is an excellent teacher.
- Maureen Emanuel, R.N., Director of Training, Patient Care, New York, NY